Your question is very vague, so let me answer the question "How to interact with HTML using C++?"
1. The most obvious way is to emit HTML using a program written in C++. Example: XHtmlLog - Convert text log files to HTML
2. Next, you could write an addin for a browser using C++. I have not done this personally, but I'm sure google will have many hits.
3. You could host the Microsoft HTML control in a program using C++. There are some articles here on CodeProject that discuss this.
4. You could access the HTML DOM hierarchy of a browser using Microsoft's MSAA accessibility SDK. This allows you to view the elements and properties of a HTML document.
5. You want to display some C++ code on a HTML page, with syntax coloring. There are some articles here on that topic.
If you can provide more information as to what you're trying to do, we will be able to help you better.