Version 3.0.2 supports UNICODE. Thanks John A. Johnson for the hints. This version of report control supports a graphic view for tree and categories. The best way to see all the supported features is to compile the demo and try it.
This code is based on Maarten Hoeben's report control and is compatible with this control.
- Compile with either VC 6 or VC 7.
- Supports UNICODE.
- Supports grouping by categories.
- Supports graphical tree display.
- Fixed various scroll problems.
- Fixed auto sizing the columns.
- Fixed header match window width.
- Supports time.
- Time for category displays Today, Tomorrow etc.
- Uses a stable sort.
- Added popup menu to select category.
- Shift key can be used to resize a column without modifying header size.
I have been programming since 1960 in many places, in too many environments and languages. Retired and just doing this for a hobby.