Recently, I have been very busy setting up a BCP site for my company. Since I have so many things that needs to be done at one time, I decided to quickly put together a little program that can reminds me of important tasks.
What do I need
- A memo pad that I can always see it.
- It should not block my sight when I want to work with other windows.
- I can cross out finished tasks.
- I can reorder tasks.
How it works
- It will stay on top of other windows when it contains focus.
- It will become transparent and shink when it loses focus.
- When an item is checked, it will be crossed out and will not be saved.
- It supports drag-and-drop item reordering.
Simply modify the application configuration file, MemoPad.exe.config.
<add key="Shrink" value="true" />
<add key="ActiveOpacity" value="100" />
<add key="DeactiveOpacity" value="50" />
<add key="MemoX" value="911" />
<add key="MemoY" value="96" />
<add key="MemoW" value="280" />
<add key="MemoH" value="328" />
This is the first time I post something here and I hope you find it usual too.