This Program will help user to extract one or several tags data from RSView32 (Rockwell) Datalog(In DBF Format) and convert it into CVS file format.
You need to copy the tagname collection file (**(Tagname).dbf) and data collection file (**(Wide).dbf) under the same directory.
How to Use it:
- When program running, press the Select folder button <...>, and select the tagname collection file.
- By pressing the "OK" button, the tagnames inside the file will appear in the list box
- Highlight the tagname you want to convert, and press ">", which will move the tagname to convert list box.
- you can add or remove the tagname in the convert list box by pressing "<" or ">" buttons.
- After finished, press "Convert" button, and a window will popup. The window will allow you either to convert all the data in the file or a particular time range.
- if you select particular time range, you need to input the start time and end time
- once finish, press "Convert" button, and wait for a information window popup, which indicate convertion finished.
- The output result will be in the same directory of those files.
As this program i design specially for my company use, the format of the datalog filename might different from yours; I welcome any suggestion or comment from yours in this program, thanks you!