You developed a DTS package. Now you want to move to live SQL sever. you might wondering what the easiest way is to move DTS from you local SQL Sever to the remove SQL Server.
There are serveral ways to move, but I tell you the easiest one.
1. Save your existing DTS Package as a Structure Storage File, lets assum it is called t.dts
2. Copy t.dts to destination Microsoft SQL Server
3. Open Destination SQL server Enterprise Management.
4. Right click data transformation service
5. select open a package
6. After you opened the package, click "Package" -> select "Save as..." to save as SQL Server.
The step by step sreen shoots is attached.