Hi actually i'm not that professional to submit a material, but as our need arises we
do search for program snaps. I have used many programs and studied them.This program
basically is the small part of what i was required to do.But i found this as a small
and easy programm to start with.
This is actually all about windows messanging. While performing a task there arose a
need to develop the application that interact with the other application. This is the
extract that you'd like to see.
the easiest steps for interprocess communication are:--
1) declare similar message and register it
2) make an identification of it self so that other application can search that.
Dim Params As CreateParams = New CreateParams
Params.Caption = <caption goes here>
3) use wndproc method to listen pre-registered windows message and act accordingly
1) declare windows message.
2) Register windows message
3) find window (params used here) to which message are to be issued(actually to windows
4) post message using postmessage windows command