- open IIS
- expand the your website node
- you will find a virtual site called MCMS
- expand this virtual
- a folder called CMS will be under this virtual
- right click on this folder and choose properties
- copy the path in the Local Path
- click cancel
- right click on the main site and create new virtual directory and name it CMS
- in the directory step paste the path that you copied before
- complete the wizard
- right click on this virtual site and remove the application from it
- Browse your site and enjoy it.
Why This solution?
this Virtual Folder contains all the CMS menus and forms and it has to be part of every CMS site. The trick you do with the Virtual Folder enables you to share the same folder between several sites.
When you create a new CMS site using the CMS this Virtual folder should exist.If you create the CMS site manually , then you'll probably have a problem.