The site is currently in read-only mode for maintenance. Posting of new items will be available again shortly.
Trying to make my first custom control, I decided to build a textbox that will only allow numeric inputs. So I searched on the internet and found a very good control (
NumericBox). I try to reproduce it to include it in my new personal custom controls library.
- Use "," or "." to put the cursor before or after a decimal separator.
- "-" if enabled negative numbers add a minus sign.
- "+" Convert negative number to positive.
- BackSpace, erase the integer part of the number.
- Del, erase the decimal part of the number.
- ProSoft for the great idea
- 24/05/2009: Enhancement
ShowThousand separator property
- 28/01/2007: Fixed Bugs
- Deleting a number with backspace, the control eliminates two numbers