In my years of experience with BizTalk, I have found that BizTalk developers tend to get sloppy during deployment, administration and monitoring. BCC will help to manage, monitor and administer BizTalk artifacts in any large BizTalk integration project.
Top Five Reasons to Use BizTalk Control Center (BCC)
- BizTalk artifacts can be monitored, administered and managed remotely.
- Tracking system enabled the admin to keep track of changes to BizTalk artifacts.
- Easily manage BizTalk artifact deployment and use the verification system to check successful deployment.
- SSO module helps the BizTalk admin to edit/create SSO settings on the fly and enables to keep all the configuration information at one location.
- Create new hosts and host instances with ease.
- Bonus: You don't have to pay a dime.
Watch BizTalk Control Center (BCC) in 60 Seconds
Speedcode Navigation system (Wow!)
A speedcode is a numeric value given to any module. A speedcode can be specified to directly navigate to a specific module.
BizTalk Artifact Health Matrix
Health Matrix lists the status of various artifacts:
Naveen has done his Masters (M.S.) in Computer science, has started his career programming the mainframes and now has more than a decade of programming, development and design experience. Naveen has a sharp eye and keen observation skills. Naveen has worked for several companies and strived hard to build large scale business applications and bringing better solutions to the table.
Quite recently Naveen has built a fairly complex integration platform for a large bank. His hobbies include training, mentoring and research. Naveen spends his free time visiting National Parks nationwide.
Naveen has developed the BizTalk Control Center (BCC)