See VBMcgi home page.
If you know C/C++, VBMcgi is the CGI library you have been looking for. Here are the main reasons:
- It is 100% free, and comes with original source code.
- It is designed from step zero to be multiplatform (tested on Windows and Unix servers).
- All features included: form decode, cookies, and a lot more.
- It is the only CGI library in C++ that completely isolates the webmaster and web design. In practical terms, this means that you can use commercial HTML design software (that saves sophisticated HTML coding) such as DreamWeaver, Front Page, etc. See details.
- The CGI programs can be short and very powerful, because the complex code is inside the VBMcgi library. Deliver complete solutions to your customers in binary format. They will be satisfied, but won't be able to reverse engineer what you have done.
This article has no explicit license attached to it but may contain usage terms in the article text or the download files themselves. If in doubt please contact the author via the discussion board below.
A list of licenses authors might use can be found here