This is a very sweet and simple sample of BRE.
Here I just set the Discount base on the Balance. To do this, I create BRE and implement that on my orchestration by using "Call Rules" shape.
How to create BRE:
- Open the Business Rule Composer by selecting Start -> Programs -> Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 -> Business Rule Composer.
- Within the Policy Explorer, right-click the Policies node, and click Add New Policy.
- Give the policy a name.
- By default, version 1.0 of the policy is created. You may change the version number if you want by selecting the version, navigating to the Properties window, and setting the
- Add an optional description for the policy.
- Right-click the version, and choose Save.
Using the Code
- Import Policy by "HimBRE_Policy.xml"
- Set SNK file path
- Build & Deployed BTS App
- Import "Bindings.xml"
Policy Config on Orchestration
- 23rd October, 2009: Initial post
Himanshu Thawait is from Pune INDIA, He is Currently Working with iGate Americas Inc. As a Technical Lead
Himanshu has more than 9+ yrs of experience in the IT industry working on Microsoft Technologies. He is involved in various project activities like designing the system and technical architecture,leading technical front and doing core development.He also has strong knowledge of Enterprise Business Application Domain.
Technical experience :C#, ASP.NET, WCF and Webservices, Biztalk 2010/2009/2006R2 with EDI(HIPPA).