FeaturesOnline DocumentationIncluded Library DemosSource Code and Binaries Downloads
- Single and double precision complex number structs
- 1D, 2D and 3D complex fast Fourier transform functions
- 1D real symmetric fast Fourier transform function
- Statistical functions for complex data sets (i.e. mean, variance, std. dev., RMS, etc...)
- Optimized for speed
Click here to browse the full contents of the library in MSDN style format. Much thanks goes out to the creators of NDoc -- it was used to generate all the documentation files for this lbrary.
Image Filtering Sample
Shows how to convert an image from a spatial representation (i.e. picture on the left) to a frequency representation (picture on the right) using a 2D fast Fourier transform.
Just shows how to use the complex number structs to calculate the classic Mandelbrot fractal around zero. Pretty simple but still nice to look at.
Regular updates can be found here.
- March 8, 2002 - Initial Release
- March 20, 2002 - Added the 2 demo applications
- March 22, 2002 - Added ComplexStats class
- March 27, 2002 - Updated webpage design