This is a yet another control which can be use as an aboutbox for your applications.
The control is derived from
and is made up out of three parts:
- A background image
- Scrolling credits
- Rotating flying logo
To use the class in your application you need to do the following:
- Insert the .h and .cpp files into your project.
- Add a static control into your dialog resource.
- Add a member variable for that static control.
- Modify the variable declaration.
- In your dialog's constructor set text for the credits:
CString strCredits = "\tCAboutCtrl Example\n\n"
"Pablo van der Meer\n\n"
"\rSpecial thanks to:\nwww.codeproject.com\n\n"
"\rCopyright © 2002\n\rPablo Software Solutions\n"
"\rAll right reserved.\n\n"
Contacting the Author
Please send any comments or bug reports to me via
. For any updates to this article, check my site