The add-in presented in this article is intended to solve the problem of the
uncleaned output directories. Working intensively on several different projects,
you will surely increase the volume of occupied disk space. This may result in
hundreds of MB of stored unused data on your machine. So, why should you keep
all the junk when you no longer need it?
- Download the installation program and run it
- Choose "Tools/Customize.../Add-ins and Macro Files" from DevStudio menu
and browse to the installation directory, selecting DevPlus.dll
How to use it
After installation, you will see a new toolbar with two buttons:
In the dialog box you can enable or disable some options:
This one will clean the directories on the spot, as specified in the
The only directories you may clean are the well known Debug,
Release... The settings are all registry saved.
- August 9, 2002
- September 18, 2002
- New button on the toolbar, opening the pair of the current h
or cpp file by a click.
- June 23, 2003
- You may insert text from clipboard with the Insert Formatted
button. This option is appropriate if you need to use large texts - as
constants - with many new line characters.
- January 9, 2004
- By pressing the Search Selected button, the currently
selected text will be added to the clipboard and will be searched in the
current document. If no selection made, the text in the clipboard will