In FlashPlayer, there is always this
ContextMenu which never fits the design of the flash movie.
I started making a FlashGame which has multiple clients and is always up-to-date with all other clients. This is very difficulty to manage with WebRequests and Intervals, so I decided to make my FlashGame in my C# application.
The only problem was that I have a new application but with the old
ContextMenu which I hate so much. So I searched for a solution on this site, but I didn't find one. Then I started searching on Google and after some dead links and unmatching code snippets, I found a .NET Visual Basic solution which is easily translated into C# and here it is.
Using the Code
Just download the project and see how it works (if it works since it's my first article).
For all those who only want to know how the code looks like, here is the core (a small core, very small core):
public class IForcePlayer : AxShockwaveFlash
const int WM_RBUTTONDOWN = 0x0204;
protected override void WndProc(ref Message m)
if (m.Msg == WM_RBUTTONDOWN)
m.Result = IntPtr.Zero;
- 5th September, 2008: Initial post