Download source files - 19 Kb
An example of what the classes look like is shown below:
- The classes are derived from
CComboBox and as such derive most of their
behavior from these base classes i.e. they do not use any low level GDI code which
may have lots of bugs in it or may not work on the next release of Windows.
- The classes are fully Unicode compliant and include Unicode built options in the
workspace file for the demo app.
- All code compiles cleanly at warning level 4.
The source zip file contains the
IconComboBox source code and a simple test
program to exercise the class.
V1.0 (25th August 1998)
V1.01 (12th September 1998)
- Removed some files from the workspace which were not being used.
- Updated workspace to use folders.
functions. These functions
ASSERT to ensure that the icon combo box operates
DeleteIcon() function. This should be called instead of
- Modified internal implementation of
for both classes.
- Tidied up some of the help documentation.
Please send any comments or bug reports to me via
email. For any updates to this article, check my site