ASP.NET tree control is a Custom Control (.ascx) that builds a tree structure. All you have to do is to use two methods of the control. The
AddNodeDiv which will add a Node and
The following will explain how to use the control:
- Add the mrTree.ascx, mrtree.ascx.vb, mrFunctions.js, plus.gif, minus.gif files to your Visual Studio .NET project.
- Drag the mrTree.ascx to your aspx page (in design mode).
- Declare your tree (
Public mrTree1 As mrTree)
- Use the
AddNodeDiv method of the Tree to build your nodes (See examples).
- Once you have added all your Nodes, call the
BuildTree() method to build the tree.
- If there are any errors in building, the control will write it to
Errors property of the tree.
- You can always change the source code to fit your needs.
I hope this helps.