Control Positioner (Control Poser) - This is a small class for control repositioning. It can create an INI file, which logs all aspects of your controls (child windows). e.g.:
- Default value (checked or text title)
- Size and screen position
So when you want to change them, you just update this INI file instead of recompiling your code. Sometimes it helps to create a highly flexible user interface, especially useful when the customer doesn't know what they want or your requirement manager has a really changing personality
How to use it:
- Include header CtrlPositioner.h in your Dialog/Main window code.
- INI file is called CtrlPos.ini, this can be changed easily in CtrlPositioner.cpp.
- This class should also work with other parent windows besides
CDialog, although I never tested it
- Currently parent window's title is used as section name in INI file, it's not good as there could be more windows with the same caption on it. I would like to improve this if you can give me any suggestions?