Command one of four cute and zippy RC Toy choppers armed with a fire-spitting cannon. Fight through seven rooms in a house designed as indoor combat arena, each with cartoon style furniture and brilliant interior decoration. Enjoy the fancy game play and unbeatable 3D graphics.
Aiming, shooting, dogfighting, evading, teammate covering, all these are simulated with heavy artificial intelligence, which provides you one reliable teammate and two fearsome opponents.Moving, climbing, turning, hovering, landing, and many kinds of helicopter maneuver are simulated with elaborate aerodynamic model.
- Heavy Artificial Intelligence Makes the Game Challenging and Exciting
- Realistic Physics Simulation on Remote Control Choppers
- Addictive Game Play
The Application Takes Advantage of These Intel Ultrabook Features
- Game Touch control by on-screen Virtual Thumb-Pad (T-Pad)
An on-screen virtual T-Pad is a virtual 5-way navigation pad.
Each T-Pad button is used to simulate the key event such as "LEFT", "RIGHT", "UP", "DOWN" and "ENTER".
- Game Brush control by brushing finger on touch screen
Brush gesture can simulate eight directional virtual key event such as "LEFT", "RIGHT", "UP", "DOWN", "LEFT + UP", "LEFT + DOWN", "RIGHT + UP", and "RIGHT + DOWN".
- Game Tilt Control by Acceleration Sensor
Tilting the device can simulate the directional virtual key event (including diagonal direction) to control the game.
The virtual key events are generated by detecting the acceleration data collected from acceleration sensor.
(Note: An intuitive GUI interface is provided to the game player to switch among the three game control modes.
Once entered the game window, a "virtual t-pad" button plus a key indicator is displayed on the top of the window, click the button to switch the control mode)
- Game Pad / Joystick control (PC game controller or XBOX 360 game controller) by Microsoft DirectInput SDK.
- Classic keyboard control by hardware keyboard.
- High quality 3D rendering by Microsoft DirectX 11 on Intel HD Graphics 4000.