Quicksilver Math 1.2 is nearing completion at 10:00 EST. It adds multiplayer. It is not complete, so I did not upload it. It should come out tomorrow.
Update: What it did
Version 1.1.7 added new levels, and mixed major and minor bugs. There are no new screenshots because the basic user interface is done(will be tweaked).
Quicksilver Math is a fun game where you answer math facts for points. It features
- Login screen with add and delete user
- app settings
- 20 different operations and difficulties(19 available)
- User Data page, which tells every user's total score
- Virtual Keypad
- Push to answer, using the accelerometer
Download and open QM1.1.7Global.zip. Right-click the power shell file(Add-AppDevPackage.ps1), and select run with power shell. press Y if it asks a question. You should now have Quicksilver Math installed.
Screenshots and info
This app is for ages 3+.
This game is touch optimized and uses the accelerometer.
Using the code
Download Quicksilver Math Source at the top of the page. This app is a windows store app, written in c# and XAML.
Future Update Ideas
- Local and Global Leaderboards
- NFC and Bluetooth connection games(Competitions)
- Settings Panel
- Internet games(competitions)
- Six levels
- Geometry game
- Custom levels
- Windows Phone version
Future Update Versions
- 1.2- will add geometry game, maybe NFC, bluetooth
- 1.3 local leaderboards
- 1.3.3 global leaderboards
- 1.3.5 settings panel
- 1.5 global internet games, wp8 version, custom levels
- 1.0- First Version
- 1.1- Added virtual keypad for touch, lets you push the device to answer a question.
- 1.1.7 - Added more levels, major bugfixes
Me : Level 1 Addition : 86