<!-- Article Starts - DO NOT ADD HTML/BODY START TAGS-->
Website monitoring, performance, and uptime management script.
Run this script as often as you'd like your website monitored by scheduling with the windows task scheduler. It is recommended that cscript be used when running this script.
Script will check as many websites as you want and compare them to a benchmark site you specify. An HTML report with graphs is automatically created by the second script. No IIS necessary to view the reports. This version uses vbscript, and Microsoft Access, also uses free winHTTP component from Microsoft. Simply open up each script in your favorite text editor (notepad will do) and edit the path to your databae. Future versions will be available without the need for ms access. Open-Source GPL.
- Unzip files.
- Edit the file checklink.vbs enter your database path, and desired benchmark site.
- Edit the file output.vbs enter your database path.
- Open uptime.mdb and table tlbsitelist; enter the full site url into field "sitename" and for field "acitve" enter "1" for each site you wish to monitor. (next version of script will not require MS Access)
- Run checklink.vbs, then output.vbs
- Use "Task Scheduler" to setup a task to run each at desired interval.
- View created HTML reports.
Please visit www.website-monitoring.org for full download of all files.