WinCount is a little utility for measuring the number of lines of code in your program (or any number of text files in a directory). Very easy to use and install.
VS.NET setup as external tool:
- Just put the WinCount.exe file somewhere on your hard drive and
- run the program by double clicking the executable.
To install in VS.NET as external tool:
- Go to Tools/External Tools.
- Click on Add button.
- Fill the fields as follows:
- Name: WinCount
- Command: Path to the winCount.exe file
- Arguments: $(SolutionDir)
- Initial Directory: blank (nothing at all)
- Click OK.
- Now, you can run the program by going to Tools and selecting WinCount.