Excel data files are used for data analysis in many fields. People frequently share their analysis results with excel data files. Microsoft Excel is powerful to provide so many features. But it misses some intuitive visualization features that people would like to have on the tablet to provide easy exploration.
Some features like:
- Choose any one column, plot the line of the column, which is available in plotting function of Excel;
- Use normal touch based zoom-in/zoom-out to visual any range of the data, which is not available in Excel;
- Set the threshold of outliers to crop the outliers to specified value so that the overall trend is not affected by a few really large outliers, which is not available in Excel;
- Add additional columns for more lines, all lines should be synchronized with the same scale;
- Each line can be horizontally shifted by a specified offset by dragging left/right to check the alignment of different columns, which is useful in some scientific data analysis, which is not available in Excel.