Tablet - Healthcare
LifeLine allows Doctor and patients to be in touch, share information. Major feature of this app is to allow patient to send health updates to doctor. This avoid traditional and costly method of patients visits to hospital hence saving time and cost.
User has an account to to centralized server. User updates data as per scheduled set by Dr. This avoids unnecessary visit to clinics. Saves time of Dr and Patients.
- This app allows to send vital health parameters such as heartbeat, body temperature, blood pressure, blood sugar, weight to Dr from anywhere.
- Patient can enter his/her data from tablet.
- Patient can updates pills he/she has taken or missed.
- Patient can send text note, audio or video directly to Dr.
- Dr can update timing of medicines to be taken.
- Patient can update any complication or problems he/she is having while taking treatment at home.
- Dr can quickly check patient history, pattern of critical parameters and give proper diagnostic.
Study medical field to find out parameters that require monitoring by doctor on regular basis. Identify which will communicate with app and their medium and method. The technology which will be used are wpf, C# and azure.
After the app is ready, couple of months down the line a communication protocol will be developed over Bluetooth which will enable multiple devices to communicate with app and update records directly.
Doctor, nurses and patients.