Every body likes to see Videos, Pictures and listen to music on Computers, so what if One Media Player offers all of the formats playback in one App, utilizing Natural User Interface and a great User Experience(with Input commands from Gesture, Voice, Touch and Face Recognition)
In other words Gesture Media Player App is going to be a Smart Media Player App that would recognize user and its gestures to play back audio/visuals
Use Cases and Intended Use
1. Gesture Video Player can be used by any home user on their entertainment PC (Specially All In One Touch enabled PCs) to playback Video, Music and browse though pictures library with touch sensors, gestures recognition and face recognitions
2. May be used by professionals for presentations, like if presenter wants to scroll though different slide images(within a folder) using his hand Gestures or Voice commands
3. Can be used by patients who can not operate computer keyboard, mouse and other devices
4. Can be used as Digital Pictures Photo Frame, as In the later releases we may add Face Recognition/Detection and Pictures Matching such that App will run the Pictures Slide show with matching face pictures only.
* Great User Experience and full featured Media Player App to play most of the Video and Audio files in Full screen mode.
* Natural User Interface like Touch, Hand Gestures, Voice Commands, Face recoginition to operate the app
* Play To and WiDi Enabled App to Play back media on second display via Network
* Face Recognition feature will pause the video or slide show as user turns his face away from screen and will resume play as he starts looking at display again
* Compatible with Creative Gesture Camera and Kinnect for Windows
* Works on Windows 8 and Windows 8,1
We have worked on Intel Perceptual Computing Camera SDK and Microsoft Kinnect SDK, so we would try to support both devices to operate this app, along with all Touch and other sensors
Using the code and hardware
We will be Developing the App in C# and XAML on front end, and in the middleware we might be using Intel Perceptual Computing SDK, Kinnect SDK, Direct X, Touch and Ambient Light Sensors, Microsoft Text To Speech Engine and Voice Commands, Microsoft PlayTo, and/or WiDi technology