‘See And Track your loved ones ’ is a Healthcare category app. It will be developed for Windows 8 Tablet platform.
Today in India core Healthcare Facility is one of the big issues. This application can track all the ambulances using GPS and also provide its name and contact details of the near by ambulance. Once the patient is in the ambulance, his/her family members can also keep track of that ambulance, status of the patient and also the remaining time to reach the near by hospital.
This application will also narrow down the time for reaching the patient through its in-built navigation system. Ambulance' driver can reach the patient through this app' turn by turn voice guided navigation feature.
Intended Uses for the Application
- This application can track all the near by ambulances using tablet GPS censor.
- It will provide selected ambulance's name and contact details.
- It will push notification to selected ambulance.
- Ambulance driver can also use App's GPS navigation system to get the direction of patient's current place.
- Once the patient is in the ambulance, his/her family members can track the ambulance's current position and will show remaining time to reach hospital.
- App will push regular notifications of the patient's status to family members.
- Family member can also see the patient once he/she is shifted to a room in the hospital.
This app idea will solve the problem of finding the ambulance contact number at the time of emergency and also family member can keep track of the patients. And family members who live far from their loved ones can also see them directly from their home.
Points of Interest
This application will be useful in medical emergency and for people who live far away from their loved ones. The application is useful for rural India as well.
Approach Towards Development
I will develop a Windows 8 store app where I will use touch capability. It uses features such as:
- Multi-touch user interfaces
- Use of the GPS, touch and gestures
- I will use Microsoft Bing Map SDK. and map Navigation framework
- The app will also use integrated webcam of the tablet.
- I will develop the app using C# and WPF in Visual Studio 2012.
- I will use MVVM design pattern.