Games (All-In-One Platform)
This application is a Playing
cards. Multiple users can play game of their choice using this Playing cards.
User will use windows 8 OS based tablet to play the game. Main feature of game
is user can transfer cards with finger swipe. User can search friends from the
world map and create group.
Using the code
No development has taken place yet. The app will be
developed using VC++ (Visual Studio 2012). Application can use on any Windows
8-based touch device. Application based on client-server architecture.
One device act as a server and other devices (clients)
will connect to server device. User can make any device as server. On world map
user can see connected user. User can create server and send request to
connected user to connect game or it will connect to any created server which
also displayed on the map.
User can search his friend’s exact location on world map
via GPS. Connected friends will show on map as a green indicator and others as
Friend group sitting near Bluetooth/NFC range then
the will connect via Bluetooth/NFC. Friend group around the world then they
will connect via internet (WIFI). Once user creates server and start game with
connected clients he will distribute cards with swiping at connected client
Each user can see connected user’s photo, profile, live video
streaming with voice on his screen so user have live experience.
- One device will act as server which will manage the cards with
all connected client tablets.
- Devices will connect via Internet (WiFi), Bluetooth or NFC.
- User can transfer cards from finger swipe to one device to
- User will search friends with help of GPS, connect and create
- User can make a group and play any Play card game.
Points of interest
- Multiple users can play any combination of playing card game.
- User can search friends and see current location.
- User will manage group with the help of map.
- Users can have points set for game.