This application targets the Healthcare category for the Tablet . This apps main aim is to provide first aid tips on a wide range of categories. Its main intention is to provide tips in a common mans language so that it can be used by wide range of users . Users can get a lot of useful tips and knowledge about how and what type of first aid to be given for a particular thing. The information is divided into number of sub categories like explanation, symptoms, treatment, steps to follow, steps to avoid, prevention, etc. Also has many images for easy understanding.
Coding platform : Visual Studio 2012
Language : C#
AIM: To develop a multi-touch desktop app which will provide first aid tips.
Some features are:
- Intended for giving mobile First Aid.
- Easy to understand(common man language).
- Every thing is divided based on categories and again into different groups.
- Search capability for quick searching.
- Zoom view(zoom in and zoom out,a type of semantic zoom) for quick search.
- Tips can be saved and can be shared with other people via e-mail.
- Capable of taking image and video(devices with web cam facility)so that he can send multimedia info to get advice from knowledgeable persons.
- Integrated with map to get info of nearest landmarks (hospitals , Blood banks , clinics, etc.) from our current location(our current location info).
- Support for different resolutions and different view states(landscape and portrait).
Points of Interest
Use of location info in maps to find nearest hospital or any such place for getting immediate treatment or help.