An open and optimistic collaborative learning application that will allow you to stumble onto
interesting information that you never thought you'd discover!
Sync up with your buddies to create your own study group and get ways to share your study materials, seek help from others, have open discussion through comments on each others notes, take interactive quizzes, highlight important points and much more that in all will make boring studies a fun learning task.
The overall features for the application are:
- Create groups to study with.
while saving the study material.
- Share your study material within the group.
- Open discussions on any shared content through comments and attachments as artifacts.
- Highlight important content within material.
- Add bookmarks and personal notes to material.
- Create quizzes and challenges to test your buddies skill.
The application will promote a new and interesting way of studying and learning not only just the bookish text, but will also develop qualities such as team-work and knowledge sharing among individuals.
The application will be written using Visual Studio 2012 with C# and XAML as the coding language.
Data will be consumed from peers using WCF services with a central registration server on cloud.
The category to target is Education