TARGET PLATFORM : TABLET
CATEGORY : EDUCATION / UTILITIES / PRODUCTIVITY
Every single person (and yes i mean, EVERY SINGLE PERSON) wakes up on a Monday morning wondering how the previous 48 hours went by! What has been the most common answer to the routine Monday morning question "How was your weekend"? If your answer was on the lines of "Nothing much - the weekend just flew by", then TIME TRACKER is the right app for you.
"Time Tracker" - the first ever app of its kind - works smartly to help people track the way they spend their time. Time tracker will now ensure that every one is in total control of their time and will never again feel that "time flew by" without their noticing!
A lot of people maintain daily accounts of their monetary expenditure for two main reasons - 1) to ensure that they are spending their money on the right things and 2) to ensure that do not lose money.
However what if people had maintained an account of how they spent their time? And what if there was a smart and easy-to-use app that would not only allow you to enter your activities, but will also intelligently prompt you based on your calendar, location, etc? In essence, that app is called Time Tracker.
Time tracker has the following features:
1. Allows users to enter their daily activities and helps them keep track of their time
2. Automatically detects (based on the user's calendar, location, alarms, reminders, routine schedules, etc) certain activities and prompts the user regularly
3. Serves as a mini-personal diary for the user - the user can very easily add comments to activities that will later serve as a historical record
4. The app will provide some useful statistics to the user (amount of time he spent in office during the week, how much time he spent on useless activities, etc)
Using Tablet Features
Time tracker will use some of the useful features supported by Windows Phones -
1. Camera - Link up the camera to the app so that the user can click pictures and save them along with the corresponding daily activity
2. Voice Recognition - Using voice recognition to query the stats generated by the application. Queries like "how much time did I spend productively last week" / "how much did I spend at the gym last month" should be supported by the app
3. Live Tile - the tiles on the home screen will display a summary of the weekly / monthly activities of the user
4. Toast Notifications - To prompt the user of certain activities that the app detects (by interacting with the calendar, reminders, alarms, GPS, etc)