<!-- Download Links -->
Download source files - 43 Kb
<!-- Article image -->
This sample teaches you how to create an OpenGL based Spline Drawing application
using the MFC library.
It shows how to setup 4 Control Points:
- Start Point
- End Point
- Tangent Start Point
- Tangent End Point
- Right click to load the on screen context menu.
- Left click and drag to move the selected
control point around and see its effect on the spline.
- From the Spline menu, you can select the Type
of Spline: Hermite, Cardinal or Bezier.
- In the same menu you can change the Tension of
the control points effect on the spline.
- You can also select different control points
between: Start/End points and Start/End Tangent points.
The application requires opengl32.dll for windows which can be obtained from
Notes & Credits:
The original source code for the Spline Drawing Application is GLUT based and I found it
posted on www.planet-source-code.com, OpenGL codes link. Please check the sample.