In my last post I discussed how can you add captcha to your website in just 5 minutes. In this post, we will see what are the options available for you to customize the captcha. BotDetect provides a long set of options to customize your captcha. Few of the options are listed below -
- Locale – You can set the locale of the characters seen in captcha to different locales such as -
- hi – For displaying Captcha in Hindi
- he – For hebrew characters
- CodeLength – The number of characters displayed in the Captcha Image. The range is between 1 to 15 characters and the default value is 4-6.
- CodeStyle – This property allows you to display alphanumeric, alphabet only or numeric only captchas. Valid values are -
- ImageStyle – BotDetect provides more than 50 different styles of the characters displayed in captcha. Some of them are -
- ImageFormat – The format of the image rendered on the website for captcha. Valid values are Jpeg, Png, Gif & Bmp
- ImageSize – The size of the image
- SoundStyle – Type of sound played on clicking the Sound button beside the captcha. You can choose from a set of 10 predefined sound tracks
Below is a sample code that applies the above properties to a captcha control named “captchaBox”.
captchaBox.Locale = "en-US";
captchaBox.CodeLength = 4;
captchaBox.CodeStyle = BotDetect.CodeStyle.Alphanumeric;
captchaBox.ImageStyle = BotDetect.ImageStyle.Fingerprints;
captchaBox.ImageFormat = BotDetect.ImageFormat.Png;
captchaBox.ImageSize = new System.Drawing.Size(275, 50);
captchaBox.SoundStyle = BotDetect.SoundStyle.Radio;
Click here for a full featured demo. Keep learning and sharing! Cheers!