The AgMenu Suite allows you to enhance your Silverlight applications by incorporating
static menus, toolbars and context menus. All these UI element share the same set
of advanced capabilities, including a variety of animation effects, unlimited levels
of hierarchy and flexible appearance control for each individual item or sub-menu.
- Popup Menu Control - a standalone control allowing you to enhance your application's
Flexible Appearance Customization - if you need to change the look and feel of menu
usability with context commands.
items, you don't necessarily have to assign the same template to each and every
item in the hierarchy. AgMenu allows you to specify menu-level and submenu-level
settings so you can enable common templates for items, sub-menu items and separators.
- Reading Menu Structure from XML Files - menu hierarchy can be described in
an external XML file that can be bound to the menu control. Data binding is specified
in XAML, so no coding is required.
- Animation Effects - when showing submenus, DevExpress Silverlight Menu controls
can use three different animation effects - fading, sliding and scrolling.
- Submenu Scrolling - if a child list doesn't fit into the browser window,
scroll buttons allow end-users to access all commands in that list.
- Checked Items - menu items can support checked and unchecked states thus
indicating to end-users if an option is been enabled.
- Radio Group Items - DevExpress Silverlight Menu controls allow you to join
items into radio groups, thus allowing only one item in a group to be checked at
- Full Support for Templates - menu content customization has no limits since
you can use Templates to embed any content into items and submenus.
- Toolbar Emulation - with the DevExpress Silverlight menu, it's extremely
easy to create Microsoft Office style toolbars.
AgMenu Suite is
available to you for free with FULL SOURCE CODE.