FileView.Net Control brings a drop-in Windows Explorer file and folder browsing functionality to your app. This UI component is a perfect replacement for the plain, inflexible, modal APIs which developers are currently limited to. It offers complete support for Thumbnail, Details and GroupView, AutoUpdate, dragdrop, icons, contextmenus, non-filesystem items, default key-handling, infotips and renaming. It features powerful behavior control and customization functionality that takes it miles ahead of Windows Explorer by adding features like filtering, checkboxes, custom items, custom columns and dragdrop control and customization of default contextmenus, displaynames, icons and infotips. When combined with FolderView and ShComboBox controls, it recreates the entire Windows Explorer UI in your app. FileView.Net is written in 100% C# managed code; it fully supports Visual Studio 2010 and Net 4.0; it has a royalty-free redistribution license; it has no external dependencies and it comes with comprehensive documentation and numerous samples. The new version has features and functionality, new API, improved Windows 7, Windows 2003 and x64 support and more!
Fileview.Net has following prominent features
Complete Windows Explorer look, feel and behavior
* 2-line integration with FolderView and ShComboBox brings complete Windows Explorer functionality to your application.
* Identical displaynames, icons and overlay icons shown for files/folders.
* Identical dragdrop functionality.
* Identical renaming functionality.
* Identical display of infotips for files/folders.
* Identical display of contextmenus ( including 'Send To' and any other submenus) for files/folders.
* Identical support for various display modes( Large Icon, Small Icon,etc.) including full support for 'Details Mode'.
* Complete 'Thumbnail View' support similar to Windows Explorer.
* Complete 'Group View' support similar to Windows Explorer.
* Identical default-key handling functionality ( e.g. Alt-Enter shows the properties dialog box)
* Identical background context menu functionality when the empty background area is right-clicked.
* Powerful AutoUpdate functionality refreshes FileView automatically when files/folders are renamed, deleted or created.