MobileForms Toolkit includes mobile controls, components and libraries that will help you rapidly speed up the development process. MobileForms Toolkit is a must-have tool if you want to create user-friendly interface and manage various objects such as:
- Buttons, tables, grids, boxes and charts
- Lists, pick lists, calendars, keyboard or touch input boxes
- Images and sounds
- SIM card functions, GPS functions, maps, compressed files management
- and many more!
- 2009 – Reader’s Choice Award by Visual Studio Magazine
- 2010 – Best Mobile according to the CodeProject members (Second Annual Choice Awards)
- 2010 – Bestselling mobile components by ComponentSource.com, the largest reseller of components in the world
Resco MobileForms Toolkit has been used by more than 3.000 corporate customers including over 50 Microsoft MVP, the most influential mobile developers. This fact guarantees an exceptional and reliable product along with extra support. MobileForms Toolkit is regularly updated. Resco values the feedback from customers and it is being used to continuously improve the functions of MobileForms Toolkit.
What do the customers say about MobileForms Toolkit?
“… I have researched many out there and Resco has the most innovative set of tools for mobile development. Way ahead of anyone else out there.”
— Reginald Henderson, Intermec Inc. – North America Sales, Sales Engineer
“...the MFT2009 is slick! Our Pocket PC app is so much faster, neater in appearance, and easier to maintain. We're using the TabControl to manage all the pages within the app, which keeps things very neatly organized and the appearance is very slick and sexy. Great job, Resco folks.”
— Bill, World Information Systems, Greensboro, NC
Read more customer reviews and visit the Resco MobileForms Toolkit website at http://www.resco.net/developer/mobileformstoolkit/overview.aspx