Atomineer Pro Documentation for Visual Studio
Unsurpassed Documentation Comment generation and updating for C#, Visual Basic, C++/CLI, C++, C, Java and UnrealScript code. Keep your comments readable and in sync with the code with a minimum of effort.
• Create/update Doxygen, JavaDoc, Qt or Documentation XML format documentation comments (file, namespace, class, interface, annotation, struct, union, enum, variable, property, event, delegate, method, extension-method, #define) in Visual Basic, C#, C++/CLI, C++, C, Java and UnrealScript code. The add-in derives meaningful documentation automatically from naming and incorporates base class overload/override docs where available, documenting exceptions thrown in methods, and using thousands of rules to auto-document hundreds of common method, class, parameter, return & exception types. It then optionally tidies the text with automatic indentation & word wrapping.
• Create new documentation coments or convert/update/reformat legacy comments for all code elements in a Scope, File, All Open Files, Project or Solution for swift and easy documentation updating/conversions across large codebases.
• Live typing helper makes typing blocks of description text, and pasting text within comments much easier.
• Spell checking as you type in comments.
• An instant rich-text Documentation Viewer allows you to review and browse documentation in a human-readable form.
• Instantly align code (such as assignments, parameters, operators and tables of data values) into columns across blocks of similar lines to enhance readability and clarity.
• Hide doc-comments and/or attribute declarations with Outlining.
• Generate a C++ method from a declaration, or add a declaration for a method.
• Swap between C++ source and header files
• Auto-create C# Properties or C++ Accessors from member variables.
• Copy code to the clipboard in a tidied plain text format.
• Word-wrap the text in a C++ or C# // comment block
Supports Visual Studio Professional, Premium, Ultimate, TeamSystem 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005 - Windows XP, Vista, Win7 & Win8 (32 & 64 bit)
Follow the links below for more information and a 30 day free trial.