ActiveAnalysis for Silverlight, Windows Forms, and ASP.NET allows developers to rapidly embed out-of-the box OLAP, data visualization and Business Intelligence features in Windows and Web applications with one convenient purchase!
With the ability to connect to virtually any data source and support for three development platforms, rolling out your own ad hoc Business Intelligence application is now easier than ever.
Why is ActiveAnalysis your complete solution?
- Develop in Silverlight, Windows Forms, and ASP.NET using just one component.
- Use the Excel export feature to make it easy for your users to share findings with others.
- Embed out-of-the-box OLAP, data visualization, and BI without writing a single line of code.
- Let your users uncover trends more easily with a continuous view of discrete data.
- Leverage native support for SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and custom MDX queries.
- Treat relational data as multi-dimensional and benefit from flexible data binding options.
| Product Documentation
- Silverlight Support
- Export to Microsoft Excel
- Appropriate selection of encoding type
- Continuous View of Discrete Data Types
- Interactive Data Analysis for Uncovering New Trends
- Integrated Dashboards with Multiple Views of the Same Data
- Combines Charts and Pivot Tables into One Product
- Data Binding without Limits, including support for Unstructured Data
- Data Summarization for Access to Key Information
- Aggregate and Detail Views via Drill Down, Drill Through
- Easy Printing, Sharing and Presentation of Data Analysis Results
- Permission-based Configurable Security Model
- SS-like Styling to Easily Change Look and Feel
- Easy Deployment via Save and Load Capabilities
- End User Tools for Easy Access to Data Analysis Features
- Modular End User Interface that Is Easy to Customize
- No Run time Royalties
How ActiveAnalysis makes .NET Business Intelligence Easy
- Add Ad hoc data analysis and data visualization without writing a single line of code.
- Go beyond reporting with interactive, self service business intelligence.
- Avoid reprogramming by letting your users self-discover what they really need.
- Embed Silverlight based drag and drop user experience without client deployment pains.
- Support Windows Forms, ASP.NET and Silverlight with one purchase!
Watch ActiveAnalysis Walkthrough Video