dbForge Schema Compare for SQL Server
is a reliable, easy-to-use tool for comparing and synchronizing Microsoft SQL Server database structure. The product is designed to help quickly analyze database structure differences and propagate the changes to a required SQL Server escaping tedious manual work.
dbForge Schema Compare for SQL Server key features:
* Support of SQL Server 2012,2008R2,2008,2005(including Express editions), 2000(including MSDE edition) and Microsoft SQL Azure
* Comparison of all SQL Server database objects, snapshots of schemas (of all SQL Server versions listed)
* Comparison and Synchronization of database properties
* Creation and comparison of Schema snapshots
* Rich options to customize schema comparison and synchronization
* Generating comparison and synchronization reports (creating schema comparison reports in Excel and HTML formats)
* Execution of extra large scripts
* Comparison of native SQL Server backups
* Support of version control system to track database changes
* Command line interface
dbForge Schema Compare for SQL Server also allows to decrypt and compare encrypted objects. dbForge Schema Compare v. 3.0 contains new synchronization features such as manual resolving of conflicts on creating NOT NULL restrictions and 'Add constraints and keys to tables using WITH NOCHECK' synchronization option.
UI was also enhanced and now provides an ability to search Action Plan and description field for options in the comparison and synchronization wizards.
Devart Team is aiming to create the product that will fully satisfy all the customers' needs. To send the feedback visit product's support page: http://www.devart.com/dbforge/sql/schemacompare/support.htm.