MindFusion Windows Forms Pack provides advanced flow diagramming, reporting, charting and scheduling components that can be easily integrated into any .NET WinForms application. Near 30 assemblies implement features ranging from interactive editing of schedules and diagrams, to automatic graph layout, printing and PDF export. The API has been designed to be easy to learn and use, and yet powerful enough to meet the most complex requirements. The components are royalty free, and with a purchase customers get a 12 month subscription. The suite includes:
- The Calendar control can be used to present calendars, timetables and resource tables to users and let them edit the schedule information interactively. The appearance of appointments can be customized through numerous built-in properties or via custom drawing.
- The Chart controls support bar, line, area, pie, radar and scatter charts.
- The Diagram control provides intuitive user-interaction model for creating or editing flow diagrams. In addition, its programmatic interface places at your disposal many useful functions, ranging from printing and XML serialization to path-finding and automatic layout algorithms. Additional controls in the package implement overview, ruler and toolbox that can be used with the diagram.
- The Gauge control supports radial and linear gauges, whose elements can be set up dynamically. The gauges can display pointers, ranges, labels, ticks and indicators at user-specified locations.
- The MapView control can show world and country maps loaded from the ESRI Shapefile format, along with attributes stored in accompanying DBF files.
- The Report control can be used to design, display and print various types of reports and charts. Reports can be defined using a designer or by code, and bound to any .NET data source.