dbForge Query Builder for MySQL
dbForge Query Builder for MySQL is a brand-new solution for quick creation of queries and extended data management. The tool allows to create any complex of queries effortlessly. The main component of Query Builder is a visual diagram where you can "draw" your query. You won't be confused how to analyze and process received data the best way, using Query Builder.
* Data editor with in-place filtering, grouping, and sorting options
* Visual editing of sub-queries
* Enhanced SQL Editor with syntax coloring, bookmarks, and text searching
* Automatic SQL syntax check in SQL editor
* SQL editor with syntax coloring, bookmarks, and text searching
* Convenient and flexible user interface
* Undo/Redo support in query diagram
* Expression builder for creating complex conditions
* Query Diagram and data printing
* Customizable data export to SQL, CSV, HTML, DBF, MS Access, MS Excel and other formats
* Data editor with filtering, grouping, and sorting options
New version of tool now offers users such improved features as:
* Such new features as Code completion and SQL Code Formatter are added
New enhanced features offer developers extended suggestion lists during the typing of SQL code and object information on different database objects. Profile formatting capabilities allow users to create new profiles and edit the existing ones easier than ever.
* Now users can design INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE queries in Query Builder. The type of query is stated on the diagram surface, and this label allows selecting tables to use in the query right away
* Conversion of SELECT queries into INSERT statements.
* One-click conversion of SELECT query into UPDATE or DELETE with saving of WHERE condition.
* Execution of separate subqueries to check their correctness without leaving diagram interface.
* Ability to export query results as well as data directly from a table
* New window docking system allows users switching between tool windows on Ctrl+Tab