10,274,597 members (74,826 online)
Forgot your password?
Sign in using
Chapters and Sections
Article Help Forum
Submit an article or tip
Post your Blog
Ask a Question
View Unanswered Questions
View All Questions...
All Message Boards...
Running a Business
Sales / Marketing
Collaboration / Beta Testing
Work & Training Issues
Design and Architecture
C / C++ / MFC
ATL / WTL / STL
Ruby On Rails
Hardware & Devices
Hosting and Servers
VS 2012/2013 & .NET 4.5.1
Silverlight / WPF
Site Bugs / Suggestions
Component & Service Catalog
The Insider Newsletter
The Insider News
The Weird & The Wonderful
Most Valuable Professionals
General Indian Topics
General Chinese Topics
What is 'CodeProject'?
Ask a Question
Bugs and Suggestions
Article Help Forum
Advertise with us
Post an Item
FAQ & Pricing
Books & Training
Charting & Graphing
Components, Controls, Libraries
Data Manipulation & Mining
Documentation & Help
Financial, Math & Scientific
Frameworks & APIs
General Development Tools
GIS & Maps
Graphics & 3D Modeling
Hardware and Robotics
Performance and Profiling
Project Life-cycle Management (ALM)
Setup & Deploy
Add a reason or comment to your vote:
C++ (VC6, VC7, VC7.1, VC8.0, C++, VC9.0), C++/CLI, C (C, Objective-C), C# (C#3.0, C#), Windows (WinXP, Win2003, Vista, Windows, Win2008, Win7, Win2008-R2), ATL, COM, COM+, AWT
28 Oct 2009
18 Al Fariq Mohamed Ibrahim st., Nasr City
State / Province:
Zip / Post Code:
SOFTLOCK.NET is software solution that gives the abililty to protect & secure your software through internet autenticatication
What & Why :-
- Copy protection software uses the internet to authenticate protected application which is a technique used by many of software vendors
- As a R&D oriented company our team study the areas of protection and software cracking well to introduce solution for software copy protection using SOFTLOCK.NET
- The idea of this technique is to activate (authenticate) the protected application using Stored information in the Application Server. Without this information the protected Application is useless.
- This product offers the ability to protect the applications, to manage the software after distribution, to handle software activation and user registration, and to provide a set of services for the end-users.
- Protected applications using softlock.net are useless without activation. Coping software using legal or illegal copy techniques have no effect.
A. Software Distribution
B. Software Protection
Forms of Distribution Using Softlock.net Software can be distributed in following forms:
1. Full version
2. Rented version by trails, by days
3. Shareware version
4. Shareware then Full version
5. Shareware then Rented version
Software Protection :-
1- Protection Technique :-The main task of Software.Net is to protect software from illegal coping. Softlock.Net introduces a very powerful protection. Simply a part of the software will reside on the Application Server. Softlcok.Net provides following:
1. Protects Executable files against cracking
2. Protects Data files against decryption
3. Protects Application Server against hacking
4. Protects Client-Server Communication against hacking and spying
2. Authentication:- authentication means making sure that the user can use protected software then startor close depending on the results. Authentication could succeed or fail depending on the protection type and user license state. Authentication could fail if:
1. User do not register
2. Software owner block this user
3. Software is demo and expired
4. Software is rented and rent is ended
- Specialized solution covers many varieties and
most of customers needs.
- Simply can be applied with Softlock Protection
Kit using very simple wizard,
- there no need for previous experience or any
- The Authentication technique does not affect
application at startup or while running.
- Protected data encrypted with SLET 256 bit key.
- This solution is protected against most cracking
and hacking techniques.
- This solution has the minimal software and
- Compatible with all windows operating systems.
- Support Softlock Software Management services
(Live Update, Online Support,and Web Service).
SOFTOCK Protection Kit
Report listing as inappropriate or offensive
Web03 | 2.7.131216.3 | Last Updated 10 Aug 2007
All Rights Reserved.