Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) Software Development Kit (SDK)
Version: Release 6.0 (HOT FIX)
Intel® AMT is a capability embedded in Intel® vPro™ technology based PCs that enhances the ability of IT organizations to manage enterprise computing facilities. Intel AMT operates independently of the platform processor and operating system. Remote platform management applications can access Intel AMT securely, even when the platform is turned off, as long as the platform is connected to line power and to a network. Independent software vendors (ISVs) can create applications that take advantage of the features of Intel AMT using the application programming interface (API).
Download the most recent update to the Intel® AMT SDK and get everything you need to develop manageability applications.
This new version makes corrections and improvements to several Intel® AMT 6.0 SDK features:
Redirection & KVM
• Redirection library has been fixed to support TLS for Intel AMT versions before Release 5.1.
• The version of OpenSSL used with the Redirection and KVM libraries has been updated to version 1.0.0.
• The KVMControlApplication (Windows) and vncgui (Linux) were fixed to properly redirect the TAB key.
• The MPS sample was modified to run under IPv4 environments (the previous version did not run properly in IPv4-only environments).
• The MPS notification WSDL was modified with an optional parameter.
• The default MPS configuration file, located at \Windows\Intel_AMT\Bin\MPS\conf\mps.config, was changed so that the new optional parameter is not sent by default.
• A timing issue in the C++ OpenWSMan Client has been fixed.
• The SDK documentation documents the above changes as appropriate and has some minor updates and corrections.
Intel® AMT 6.0 platform support now includes:
New OSs supports - Support Win7 32/64 bit and Windows 2008 Server R2 as well as redhat 5.3 and SUSE 11 OSs for all remote and local SDK code.
WMI provider - New VB script samples and documentation for the Intel® ME WMI provider enables to perform AMT discovery and configuration operations.
Support for SHA-2 hash algorithm, with 256 and 348-bit certificate hashes possible. Both configuration and audit log samples support this feature.
Support for IPv6: All the SDK samples, redirection and KVM libraries accept IPv6 addresses for the Intel AMT target platforms. The sample setup and configuration application can configure IPv6 addresses.
Simpler, easy to navigate, friendly HTML documentation
All the material from the SDK PDFs has been ported to the HTML documentation. In addition, all the features' APIs and use-cases are documented.
The complete C++ and C# CIM frameworks:
The SDK has an improved C++/C# frameworks that simplifies the development of applications that interact with Intel AMT using the WS-Management interface.
The framework has a new, simplified API that supports all CIM objects as well as Un-typed (late-binding) CIM interface.
Support to Microsoft WinRM client (for both the C# and C++ frameworks).
Native WS- Management client based on the Microsoft .NET Framework
Open WS-Management client for C++ frameworks
The SDK supports development of applications that use Intel AMT KVM by providing:
A proxy application that demonstrates setting up a connection with Intel AMT using off-the shelf viewers
Two viewer applications that integrates with the RealVNC KVM API
Documentation of the Intel AMT feature, sample applications, proxy library, and the RealVNC library.
Available for Windows as well as Linux Oss
Note: please pay attention to the RealVNC SW components term of use.
Remote Control Sample based on the Un-typed interface (C# and C++)
Discovery Sample Enhancement
Configuration Server Sample Improvement
Redirection configuration sample