The Silverlight Scheduler control is a member of the Mindscape Silverlight Elements control suite. Built so that developers can quickly and easily create calendars similar to the Outlook calendar, the Silverlight Scheduler control makes creating a beautiful scheduler easy.
Key features include:
- Stores schedule items which can be displayed in day view, week view and month view.
- Various buttons make it easy to navigate between different views.
- Multiple ways for users to add items including typing or double clicking a time slot.
- Various recurrence patterns are provided to define automatic schedule item creation.
- Schedule items can be extended and styled to include custom information.
- Schedule items can be dragged by the user to change their start time, end time or both.
- Events allow you to listen to item creation, deletion and editing.
- Includes 5 standard themes to get you started: Office Blue, Office Silver, Office Black, Alloy (Expression) & Alloy Light.
Scheduler control in day view:
Silverlight Elements also includes a Color Picker, Cover Flow, Slider and Dual Slider, Expander, HTML Editor, Menu, Multicolum Tree View, Outlook Bar, Progress Bar, Split Button, Time Picker and Time Span Picker, Chart controls.
Learn more about Silverlight Elements on the Mindscape website.