The Silverlight Multicolumn Tree View is a member of the Mindscape Silverlight Elements control suite. This control combines a list view with a tree view to display hierarchical data in a tabulated form.
Key features include:
- Users can change the width and order of each column.
- The first column contains expander arrows which are used to expand or collapse sub items as the user chooses.
- Various properties let you provide templates for the column headers and individual table cells.
- Columns can be created using display member bindings or templates.
- Includes 5 standard themes to get you started: Office Blue, Office Silver, Office Black, Alloy (Expression) & Alloy Light.
Silverlight Multicolumn Tree View:
Silverlight Elements also includes a Color Picker, Cover Flow, Slider and Dual Slider, Expander, HTML Editor, Scheduler, Menu, Multicolum Tree View, Outlook Bar, Progress Bar, Split Button, Time Picker and Time Span Picker, Chart controls.
Learn more about Silverlight Elements on the Mindscape website.