The Silverlight Time Picker is a member of the Mindscape Silverlight Elements control suite. Use this control if you need users to select a time of day within your applications.
Key features include:
- Contains an editable text box allowing the user to type the time of day directly into the control.
- The time of day can be selected from the configurable suggestion list found in the drop down.
- Includes up/down support using the key board or the up/down buttons.
- Drop down button and up/down buttons can be displayed or hidden based on the needs of your application.
- Includes 5 standard themes to get you started: Office Blue, Office Silver, Office Black, Alloy (Expression) & Alloy Light.
Silverlight Time Picker:
Silverlight Elements also includes a Color Picker, Cover Flow, Slider and Dual Slider, Expander, HTML Editor, Scheduler, Menu, Multicolum Tree View, Outlook Bar, Progress Bar, Split Button, Time Picker and Time Span Picker, Chart controls.
Learn more about Silverlight Elements on the Mindscape website.