The Silverlight Chart control is a member of the Mindscape Silverlight Elements control suite. This control brings stunning data visualizations to your application.
Key features include:
- Many different chart types to display data including bar chart, line chart, scatter chart, area chart, stacked charts and more.
- Full support for Silverlight data binding makes it easy to hook charts up to your business objects and to keep your views lightweight and easy to test.
- Add captions to the chart so the user knows exactly what they're seeing. Silverlight Elements automatically supplies a legend, and you can turn on in-chart labelling with a single property.
- Mindscape Silverlight Elements charts support various zooming options and methods. Zooming can be enabled, disabled, or limited to either horizontal or vertical zooming.
- Impressive performance allows the chart control to plot beyond a million data points. This is great if you need to display years' worth of data.
- The many axis features makes it easy to plot all sorts of different data. You can plot numerical values, arbitrary objects, dates and times or create a custom scale of your own.
Bar chart with category names displayed in the X axis:
Multiple line series:
Stacked spline series:
Scatter chart with custom symbols:
Silverlight Elements also includes a Color Picker, Cover Flow, Slider and Dual Slider, Expander, HTML Editor, Scheduler, Menu, Multicolum Tree View, Outlook Bar, Progress Bar, Split Button, Time Picker and Time Span Picker.
Learn more about Silverlight Elements on the Mindscape website.