The WPF Color Picker is a member of the Mindscape WPF Elements control suite. This control allows developers to quickly and easily add beautiful color selector interfaces to their applications.
Key features include:
- Users can select a color from a list of named colors, a color palette, or fully customize the red, green, blue and alpha components.
- HSV color picker for creating any imaginable color
- The colors in the palette can be easily changed to suite your needs.
- The color palette can be styled to display any number of colors in whatever layout you want.
- Customize every aspect with your own templates
- Five included themes - Office Blue, Office Black, Office Silver, Alloy and Alloy Light.
Also included in WPF Elements is a WPF Data Grid, Charting controls, Scheduler, Time Explorer, WPF Property Grid, Coverflow control, Multicolumn TreeView, Progress Bar, Slider controls, Masked textbox, RichText Toolbar, Currency Textbox, Integer Textbox, Numeric Textbox, Auto-complete Textbox, Prompt decorator, DateTime controls, Outlookbar control, Color Picker control, Proportional stack panel control, Spin controls and many more!
Read more about WPF Elements suite from Mindscape