Entity Developer for Entity Framework
Entity Developer for Entity Framework is a powerful modeling and code generation tool for ADO.NET Entity Framework. You can use Model-First and Database-First approaches to design your model and generate C# or Visual Basic .NET code for it. You can also customize the templates to fit all your needs. Entity Developer uses standard Microsoft SqlClient and Entity Framework, both of them bundled with .NET Framework.
* Visual ORM Model Designer with Code Generation Entity Developer help to create and edit Entity Framework models visually, with no need to type any XML code. It supports creating such kinds of mapping as table splitting, mapping entity to several tables, complex types, complex hierarchies, creating entities from SELECT statements and methods from SQL code, etc.
Entity Developers allows you to specify property validation attributes or set custom attributes, appearing in the generated code, for model objects visually. Code generation is very flexible due to using T4-like templates. C# and VB code can be generated for your model, and you may create your own templates for other programming languages.
* Advanced Support for Large Models Entity Developer offers you a number of optimizations for designing large models and allows splitting model into several diagrams to improve readability.
* Integration to Visual Studio Entity Developer seamlessly integrates with Visual Studio 2008,2010, and 2012. You may edit your ED models as Visual Studio documents.
* Model-First Approach Model First approach implementation in Entity Developer offers automatic synchronization of mapping and storage part with the conceptual part of the model and easy to use wizards for synchronizing database with the model.
* Updating Model from Database Entity Developer provides possibility to synchronize your model with database with the help of Update from Database Wizard. It tries to preserve manual changes to the model where possible.