dbForge Studio for Oracle
(formerly known as OraDeveloper Studio) is a powerful integrated development environment (IDE) which helps Oracle developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed, provides versatile data editing tools for managing in-database and external data.
dbForge Studio for Oracle adds lots of features wrapped into a smooth GUI consistent with Visual Studio.
- PL/SQL coding assistant in addition to a code beautifier allows users to speed-up the process of writing SQL queries, standardize PL/SQL code.
- Database Project feature helps users facilitate database development: create a database project either empty or with imported database objects, manage SQL scripts and query files in the project. - Database Change Management feature helps users to save modifications that may have been made, compare and synchronize Oracle database schemas, generate schema comparison reports.
- Object Manager helps to create and edit objects using visual objects editors.
- Integrated PL/SQL Debugger is a reliable tool that automates all time-consuming tasks connected with debugging and provides full code control.
- Query Profiler helps users to analyze query behavior. It provides the following features: integrated profiling, query optimization, query change history.
- Schema Import/Export dbForge Studio for Oracle provides convenient Export/Import Utility wizards for working with the command line interface of Oracle export and import utilities.
- Database Administration feature provides easy-to-use tools for managing server security, working with sessions, and monitoring events.
- Database Designer allows users to build a clear and effective database structure visually and to see the complete picture representing all the tables, foreign key relations between them.
- Import/Export Data helps users to easily export and import Oracle table data to different file formats.
- Report and Analysis feature offers the possibility of building reports in Oracle with parameters, customizable formatting.