GdPicture QR-Code Barcode Recognition Plugin
Add to your document processing applications, the ability to detect and decode 2D QR-Code barcodes in more than 90 document formats, including Bitmap, Metafile and PDF. Read linear barcodes from any source such as stream, file, scanned image, clipboard, http, ftp...
- Detects QR-Code in more than 90 different image formats, including PDF.
- Detects multiple QR-Code barcodes from black & white, grayscale, paletized and color images.
- Returns the string value of each QR-Code barcode recognized.
- Returns the bounding box of each QR-Code barcode. -> top-left, top-right, bottom-left & bottom-right points.
- Returns the confidence of each QR-Code barcode.
- Returns the version of each QR-Code barcode.
- Detects QR-Code barcode on a full page or on a region of interest.
- Support for ECC error correction algorithm to recognize partially destroyed symbols.
- Fast, accurate & easy to use.
- Royalty-free licensing: no distribution license required for server or desktop.
- Strong named and digitally signed library.
- Working on any Microsoft Windows operating system from Windows 2000 to Windows 7 !
- Available in 32 bit & 64 bit version.
- Can work in multi-thread applications (thread-safe).